Senior Game Designer – F2P Mobile Games
Senior Game Designer - F2P Mobile Games - Permanent - Turkeykariyer.leadergamer.com.tr
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPM has teamed up with a popular F2P mobile developer who do things differently! Work in small self-managing teams, enabling you to have an incredible amount of ownership, autonomy and impact. If you are motivated by autonomy, constant improvement, collaboration and the sense of belonging this is the right job for you.
As a Senior Game Designer, you’ll work with an A+ mobile team to help grow and develop live titles, with the objective of growing it from a hit to an evergreen mega-hit. You will work with other designers to learn the ins-and-outs of the game’s level design, content design, systems, philosophies and more. You will use your wealth of design knowledge, your extensive experience, and your analytical thinking and insights to craft exciting new features and engaging content that will position the game for greater success.
You will also engage with the player community to understand their desires and how they play, to better inform your decisions. You will be a part of the overall design pipeline, providing feedback and insight to designers, artists, and producers on proposed designs as well as live designs that need revisiting.
- A deep level of experience in a similar senior position
- Working knowledge of the Unity framework
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential
- Experience of being a leader in a team
- Experience with level-designs i.e. wire-framing, prototyping, flow-diagrams
- Good understanding of what makes a game profitable and fun
- Good at mathematical, analytical, and logical problem-solving
- You will understand the game inside and out in order to be an effective designer on it. You should constantly seek to understand and improve its inner workings
- Build engaging and exciting features that fit well with the core, and that seek to raise engagement and monetization
- Design new objects, events, and other supporting content. Play and give feedback on features crafted by other members of the design team
- Help or guide the team in developing a longer-term road-map for the game to guide content and feature development
- Work closely with the other departments when needed. Constantly seek feedback and provide feedback across the studio
- Engage with the community via Discord or other means to learn and seek feedback on your live designs
- Strive for the highest quality designs and experience for the players, and to act as a guiding light and friendly mentor for other designers.